Tan is something we can’t avoid in India when most of the times its sunny & hot. I am not much of a DIY person and rely on ready made products that take care of such issues. Getting rid of tan has become easier with Pure Ocean Ozone Ayurvedics D-Tan Facial Cleanser. A cooling and clarifying, soap-free herbal preparation that gently yet effectively cleanses the tender facial skin, unclogging pores to remove hidden impurities without making the skin dry or rough. First Organic Actives enriched D tan cleanser, the antioxidants Cucumber and Shea Butter neutralize the damage caused to skin by free radicals and UV sunrays. Lactic acid, an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) removes dead cells, softens and refines skin texture reducing fine lines and wrinkles.With astringent action, the cleanser tones and soothes skin, reducing inflammation and lightening complexion by preventing melanin accumulation. Pure Ocean Ozone Ayurvedics D-Tan Facial Cleanser comes in a big 250 g round tub. The cleanser is creamy and non greasy in texture. It is thick and you wouldn’t need more than twice a pea size amount for entire face & neck.
Our Best Sellers
- L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Barber Club, Long Beard & Skin Oil-30ml Rated 0 out of 5
- Mirabelle Herbs Fairness Facial Sheet Mask Rated 0 out of 5
- Mamaearth C3 Face Mask 100-g Rated 0 out of 5
- Jovees Neem Facewash 50-ml Rated 0 out of 5
- Mamaearth Almond Hair Oil - 150ml Rated 0 out of 5